Monday 27 February 2012

DONT TAKE AWAY MY PENNIES D:

I heard that the gouvernment is going to be getting rid of pennies. This really sucks, in my opinion, because i collect pennies. When ever i see a penny on the ground, i will pick it up and put it in a special piggy bank i have just for those beautiful copper coins. My friends throw pennies away like they are nothing. When they get change back i ask for their pennies and they say "sure. It's just one cent..." This is true. But what they dont know is that i save up my pennies and take them to the change machine at Food Basics. I once got a $20.00 bill from the change machine when i deposited my pennies.
So long story short, I like taking advantage of the fact that people see them as nothing and throw them away. I get more money out of it ;)

4 comments:

  1. AHHAaha! kris your funny! but i also think this is true you can make a lot of money with pennies. but wouldn't it kind of be annoying any ways having to pick up each and every penny.... LOl. If they did they kinda would be saving more money right?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah in away. Because like all that loose change adds up. so like if u put your pennies in a jar or something then you can save them and turn them into bills if you go to the bank or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replace the word pennies with penis!!!! DO IT NOW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete